Grow With Us
Become A Hoegemeyer Seed Dealer
As we continue to build trust throughout the Western Corn Belt, we want to find and support dedicated individuals like you to help us put the right seed on more acres. At Hoegemeyer, the opportunities for your personal and financial success are limitless. We’re looking for local experts who understand the unique growing conditions of this region. Whether you own and operate an existing seed business or want to start a new business, partnering with Hoegemeyer will provide the resources and support you need to reach those profitable goals.
- Our 80+ year history of long-standing, trusted relationships.
- Hoegemeyer is the ONLY regional seed brand in the Western Corn Belt backed by Corteva™ Agriscience – with access to the world’s largest store of germplasm and robust, U.S.-based R&D engine.
- Corn hybrids, soybean varieties and trait technology proven through regional testing and data.
- Bin-busting, product performance farmers can count on season after season.
- Our simple business model allows you the opportunity to set your own business goals to maximize profitability and personal growth.
- You will have an extensive network to support your business whether it’s marketing, agronomic expertise, sales support or customer service.
Our Pillars of Success
Western Corn Belt Focus: Local expertise helps us develop custom recommendations for the farmers we proudly serve in South Dakota, Nebraska, western Iowa, western Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma.
Driven by Agronomy: Hoegemeyer agronomists and product leaders are skilled and committed to helping growers get the most yield potential out of every bag of seed.
Solutions for Success: We’re proud to be fueled by one of the world’s largest, U.S.-based research and development engines - Corteva™ Agriscience. We have access to their store of genetics, germplasm and innovative trait technology.
Raised Local. Raised Right. Our commitment to your success runs deep. We want to make your experience with Hoegemeyer Hybrids not only successful, but lifelong. It’s just how we were raised here in the Western Corn Belt.
The Time Is Right For You To Join The Hoegemeyer Team.
Let's Talk About Seed Dealership Opportunities
To learn more about Hoegemeyer and seed dealership opportunities in the Western Corn Belt, please fill out the following form or call 402-654-3399. We look forward to speaking with you soon on how the time is right to join the growing team at Hoegemeyer.